Thursday, September 6, 2007

Brad Pitt hates watching Paris Hilton on TV

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Actor brad Pitt, who is currently in a relationship with fellow thespian Angelina Jolie, has said that he cannot bear to watch Paris Hilton on TV, saying that he is tired of the socialite’s constant “quest” for fame and isn’t interested in watching her life unfold.

He said, in an interview with Details magazine: “This Paris Hilton quest for fame - she’s blissfully obvious.

“Angie and I hadn’t seen television for like a month, although I’m probably exaggerating, and we just got back to the United States. We turned on CNN news. And on comes Paris Hilton, going to jail. And so we just turned it off again.”

Brad also insisted that he and girlfriend Angelina realize there is more to life than just fame, and were initially attracted to one another because of their shared desire to make the world a better place.

Pitt, who met Angelina during filming of the movie ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’ (when he was still married to Jennifer Aniston - said: “Taking a hand in improving the world is something that brought Angie and I together, certainly. She’s absolute evidence for me of someone facilitating changes for the better.

“I carried the standard cynicism. But it was also feeling like, I can’t sit on my couch anymore, I’m going crazy. This thing I’m doing with my life, it’s very nice, but it’s not doing it for me.”

0 comments: